Last August, Elsie Flannigan posted a simple and doable challenge.
My 4 Simple Goals, January edition, includes:
- Do. Put my guiding word for 2011 plans together. Better yet, execute those plans! Stay accountable all month and make "do" a habit - a fun and productive one.
- Book dates for Cape Escape 2011. Last year was wonky and I wasn't able to get down to Cape Cod with girlfriends in June. Must change that this year!
- Product selection. Of the hundreds of ideas for the ETSY business, select 10. Then make samples. Lots of samples!
- Digi Detox. The MacBook Pro is about to explode! Purge. Clear. Backup. Organize. All of it.
REWARD: Since I did such a terrible job with my December goals, I figure I'd leave the reward exactly the same: flowers! I do not often splurge on flowers in my house in the winter. It always seems, to me, to be too extravagant and pricey. If I accomplish my 4 Simple Goals, I will buy myself a bright flowering plant.
What about you? Do you have a few activity oriented goals you'd like to meet? If so and you participate, let me know! I'd love to see what you have planned.
* Note: as I was writing February's 4 Simple Goals I went to reference the January version only to find it in my drafts folder! I had never published it! So, better late than never, it is now published. I put it in the proper date - January 4 - just in case I decide to do something chronological with my blog.